Completed Deals - Ginger Dwarka
Overview - Ginger Dwarka - one of the best places for destination weddings
Project: Greenfield development of a 99 room, 4 Star Hotel in Dwarka, Gujarat
- Completed in 24 months from Nov 2015-17
- Branded as Ginger (by IHCL – Indian Hotels, parent company of Taj Hotels)
Facilities: 99 rooms, with a restaurant, gym and banqueting. Ability to add another 125 room hotel or serviced residences
Strategy: Dwarka is one of four main pilgrim places in Hinduism. Dwarka has a highly fragmented market with 75 unbranded hotels (~2,500 hotel rooms) with very few branded hotels
- Significant opportunity to cater to a dense, middle class, religious population
Awards: Winner “Best Mid Market Hotel in 2018”, awarded by ‘Hotel Investment Conference for South Asia’ (“HICSA”). Also awarded the 2020 Travellers’ Choice Awards by TripAdvisor
Hotel Details: Ginger Dwarka - one of the best wedding destinations in Gujarat
- First official 4-star Hotel in the whole of Saurashtra region of Gujarat
- 99 well designed Deluxe rooms and Deluxe suites
- Deluxe Room (248 Sq. Ft / 23 Sq. Mtr)
- Deluxe Suite Room (496 Sq. Ft / 46 Sq. Mtr)
- Fitness Centre
- Four F&B Outlets Including
- 816 Sq. Ft of Covered Banquet Space – Ideal for birthday parties, conferences and small gatherings & ceremonies
- Maakhan, our Multi-Cuisine All-Day Dining Restaurant
- 24×7 In Room Dining
- 25,000 Sq. Ft of Open Lawn – Ideal for large weddings, banquets.
Affordable destination wedding venues
Hotel Ginger, Dwarka is one of the best places for destination weddings. It is a 4 star hotel which has one of the most sought-after banquet hall facilities along with an outdoor lawn suitable for a beautiful, but affordable wedding venue in the state of Gujarat. It is set up with a view to provide an elegant/ unique and superior but affordable banqueting space to cater to the varied requirements of our clients as per the occasion be it a small engagement ceremony to a big fat Indian wedding. It is one of the best places for destination weddings. Whatever the celebration may be, big or small, it is our endeavor to make each celebration, a grand success.
We consistently make it to the list of top 10 hotels in Dwarka, Gujrat as we have a perfect venue when it comes to hosting small engagement/ wedding ceremonies. Our heavenly outdoor lawn and indoor banquet hall combined with our lavish hospitality makes it to the best places for destination weddings. Our warm welcoming nature and hospitality makes your wedding experience very special.
Your wedding is a once in a lifetime experience and Ginger Banquets understands and respects the importance of and sentiment behind the same. The management and staff team, with their efficiency, responsiveness and warmth, are here to assist you in making your day as memorable as it can be.
Brief About Features:
- A 42” SMART LED TV
- King / Twin bed for Comfortable Stay
- Tea / Coffee Maker
- Mini Bar Facility
- Safety Locker for securing your valuables
- Iron and Ironing board in every room
- 24×7 In Room Dining
- Shoe Shiners
- Complimentary 2 bottles of Mineral water offered.
- Mercure branded bathroom amenities
- Bathrobes in Deluxe Rooms & Suites.
- State of the art bathroom fixtures with rain shower cubicles and bath tub in suites.
- Exquisite flooring
- Walk-in Wardrobe in Deluxe rooms.
- Weighing Scale in Deluxe rooms.
Exploring Dwarka Gujarat
- 10 Minutes to Dwarkadhish Temple (2200 year old Temple)
- 10 Minutes to Sudama Setu (Sudama Bridge) & Gomti Ghat
- 15 Minutes to Rukmini Devi Temple
- 15 Minutes to Dwarka Beach – Scuba Diving Centre
- 15 Minutes to Dwarka Lighthouse
- 45 Minutes to Nageshwara Jyotirlinga Temple (2nd Jyotirlinga)
- 90 Minutes to Beyt Dwarka Island
Activities Around The City
- 120 Minutes to Porbander
- 300 Minutes to Somnath Temple (1st Jyotirlinga)
- 350 Minutes to Sasan Gir National Park
- 350 Minutes to Bhuj
- 450 Minutes to Rann of Kutch – Tent City
- Located on the bank of Gomti River on the western shore of the Okhamandal Peninsula, the city of Dwaraka. It is surrounded by the Gulf of Kutch, Arabian sea, Jamnagar, and Porbandar districts
–512 Kms (10 hours) from Vadodara
–458 Kms (9 hours) from Rann of Kutch
–438 Kms (8.5 hours) from Ahmedabad
–254 Kms (5.5 hours) from Somnath
–225 Kms (4.5 hours) from Rajkot
–130 Kms (2.5 hours) from Jamnagar
–105 Kms (2 Hours) from Porbandar
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport is an international airport serving the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar in Gujarat, India. The airport is located in Hansol, 9 km north of central Ahmedabad
- Ahmedabad Airport has 2 Terminals: Terminal 1 (T1) and Terminal 2 (T2). It also has Terminal Services such as restaurants and duty free shops
- Porbandar Airport is a public airport in Porbandar, Gujarat, India. Apart from civilian operations it also has a military presence
- Direct Flights to Porbandar within India
–Spice Jet Airlines : Direct from Mumbai – Porbandar – Mumbai
–BOM (9:25 AM) – PBD (10:45 AM) / PBD (11:05 AM) – BOM (12:25 PM)
- The Jamnagar Govardhanpur Airport, officially known as Civil Enclave Jamnagar is an airport in Jamnagar, Gujarat, India. It is owned by the Indian Air Force and also permits both commercial as well as private flights
- Direct Flights to Jamnagar within India
–Air India Airlines : Direct from Mumbai – Jamnagar – Mumbai
–BOM (11:00 AM) – JGA (12:10 PM) / JGA (12:50 PM) – BOM (01:55 PM)
- Rajkot Airportis a public airport located at Rajkot, Gujarat, India. Rajkot Airport is the 4th busiest airport in Gujarat. Daily flights are operated by Jet Airways and Air India
- Dwarka Railway Station is well connected by trains, On a daily basis, 1 trains run between Ahmedabad and Dwarka. On a weekly basis, the count shoots up to 9
Ginger Dwarka is one of the top hotel bookings in Dwarka Gujarat and is one of the best places for destination weddings. It is a one stop solution to all the cherishable items needed to make your stay at the hotel enjoyable.
Welcome to the Ginger Dwarka, one of the top Hotels in Dwarka Gujarat, where guests enjoy exceptional services and stylish accommodation just minutes away from the Dwarkadhish Temple (2200 year old Temple), Sudama Setu (Sudama Bridge), Gomti Ghat, Rukmini Devi Temple, Dwarka Beach, Dwarka Lighthouse.
Ginger Hotel is also known to be one of the best beach resort in Dwarka which is near to locations such as Porbander and Jamnagar in Gujrat. Hotel Ginger being among the best places for destination weddings is popular for hotel bookings among Gujarat tourism industry too.
The Ginger, Dwarka hotel is designed exclusively to provide you the utmost comfort at cheap rates as possible. We are known for our beautiful and unique venue which is one of the cheapest and best wedding destination spots.